Extension connection detail.
Add-A-BayTM Rear cargo extension.
Our Cataraft frames are custom made to your specifications ensuring they will fit you, your tubes and your needs perfectly.
- CNC machined proprietary connector fittings are used for all joints.
- All structural components are 6061-T6511 aluminum for extreme strength.
- Tubing ID is bored for a precision fit at all connections.
- Oar towers are completely adjustable and can easily be tilted for stacking boats.
- Oarlock bores use replaceable bushings.
- Break-down design assembles or disassembles in minutes using stainless steel snap pins.
- Reference points are retained during breakdown/assembly. Configuration will be as it was when broken down, ready to use with no adjustments necessary.
- Very lightweight.
- Fully modular components. Add or remove cross-bars, extensions and yokes as needed.
- Large front cage area makes re-entering after a swim easy, even for larger boaters.
- Elegantly simple design minimizes foot entrapment points.
- Hard anodize option for amazing abrasion resistance and durability.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Ships economically via UPS/FedEx Ground.
- Lovingly crafted in Groveland, CA from 100% Made In USA raw materials.
CNC Machined Seat Mount. Fits all bolt patterns. Removes from frame without un-installing seat. (Square tube version shown.)
Breaks down very compactly. Easy to fit in a compact car, small airplane or check as baggage for that exotic trip.
Precision~crafted swiftwater boating equipment